Saturday, July 16, 2005

Okay, so I have so much to tell you all, but Daniel is hungry and we are going on a bike ride downtown to eat some of the most delicious food ever. Two words: Pishwari nan. If you come here we will eat it. (hint hint). Okay, but here is someother stuff of note. I have had a few requests for socks. The socks I had posted were all the designs I had done for my client up till then. There are more, and many have been cut out from the finals. Here is a page with links to all the socks that are going to be made. There are a couple exceptions in ladies socks: only of W6 and W7 will be made, probably W7. And W8-14 are all variations on one sock and I think she is going to pick one of the higher numbers. But to all those who wonder about it, yes the ninja sock is going to be made, and I myself will be sporting the carrot. They will take probably a couple of months to get here, but if you want one let me know. I don't know yet how much they are, but they are reasonably priced.

parent list of socks

Also, check out these bracelets my mom has been making. They are $10 each. She has like, 100 of them.

Set 1

Set 2

bye for now.

No comments: