Tuesday, June 14, 2005

On Strawberries and Lack of Money

Today I am feeling a bit low. Looking for a job is just not fun. I know this is not news. I feel like I am 85% networking like a mo-fo. The opportunities are few and far between and usually for really random stuff. I think Big Whistle Studios may have to open shop and do freelance. I know that may sound exciting, but it’s more scary than anything else.

On another note...I made strawberry salsa with the reddest strawberries I have ever seen. They were solid red all the way through. And sweet as can be. We are having fish tacos tonight. Tacos are one of the best foods ever invented.

I really miss my friends and I really miss my Daniel. This 40-hour workweek is for shit. Poop-E.

2 comments:

grid said...

I think Big Whistle Studios is destined for greatness, whatever you end up doing. I also want some strawberries now.

Ilona Wall said...

you think so huh? I can see it in the future, but the work to get there seems insurmountable. We'll see. You know what yoda said...Your perception determines your reality.

As for strawberries, that would require your presence here (or at least a trip to the store or farmer's market). You know you are welcome to visit anytime.