Tuesday, October 10, 2006

On Past and Current Events

What an amazing year this has been. Daniel has an overflowing display case of customized toys and sculpts. I've juggled six different freelance gigs. We've made new friends and rediscovered/found some old ones. I am being asked to work at 2 different places, and they are making it very tough for me to decide. I think in the end (which is tomorrow), I am going to go with the less glamorous of the two that will help us reach more of our goals sooner. And did I mention that Daniel is going to be in at least one book and maybe even two books about toys and toy customizers. We had a fabulous Pumpkin Picking Party. Craft Night is starting tomorrow at my house. We now own a big, long table (a personal dream of mine) for all our friends to sit at. My best friend is getting married to a great guy. Oh, and our wedding...well, that was just so wonderful that I am still overwhelmed thinking about it. There is so much more, but damn...its just so amazing.

No comments: